Universal Marble and Granite has been in business since 2005. We have a new quartz showroom and over 3000 full slabs in stock. Building on experience, we strive to create a seamless process, from quoting to install. We are Ohio’s leading installer, fabricator, and distributor. We carry a wide variety of products. We carry Granite, Marble, Quartzite, Soapstone, Quartz, Venetian Marble, and many more. We are looking to add another Installer to our team. We offer a full benefits package to qualified employees. This will consist of a 401K, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and much more.
the career opportunity you are seeking:
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Previous experience in similar production line duties at a large commercial or artisan bakery is preferred.
- Work experience in other similar industrial, manufacturing or a production-line environment may substitute.
- Ability to work in a high temperature environment supporting fast paced machinery.
- Ability to quickly learn new job tasks and flexibility to work in different jobs as needed.
- Must be able to work any day, including holidays, or any shift.
- Must have reliable attendance to meet employer’s attendance standards for 24/7 production facility.
- Adherence to company core values.
- You will perform various assigned manual labor tasks to: grasp, lift, move, place, and stack items relating to the production processes assigned.
- Identify, count, sort and visually inspect bakery items.
- Accurately record any product analysis data or counts, as required by Michigan Bread Food Procedures.
- Maintain workflow from production conveyors.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Related duties as assigned.